Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Wedding of Alana and Brian (my brother's two best friends!)

Yesterday I had the honor and priviledge of photographing the wedding of Alana Carney and Brian Williams, who just happen to be my brother's two best friends, in my home town of Cross Lanes. In fact, my brother, Zach, served as the Best Man, which made me all the more excited to be photographing their wedding.

First, let me just say what a GORGEOUS couple Alana and Brian are. Besides being asthetically beautiful, both of them are very sweet and pleasant and share an awesome sense of humor. In fact, their sense of humor came in quite handy when the Maid of Honor forgot to bring the Groom's ring to the ceremony and one of the Bridesmaids made a mad dash back to their dressing room immediately after walking up the aisle to retrieve it! (Nice save, Kedron!)


The reception was held at Scarlet Oaks and began with an elegant dinner. Immediately following, Alana and Brian surprised their family and friends by performing a choreographed waltz as their first dance. (They did a fabulous job, by the way!) When it was time for the Maid of Honor and Best Man to give their toasts, I have to admit I was a little nervous for Zach, but he and Sheila both gave fantastic, heartfelt speeches.

All in all, I really enjoyed getting to know Alana and Brian and cannot thank them enough for asking me to participate in their very special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment