Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some Autumn Portraits Taken This Week

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I LOVE shooting outdoors in the fall! I have been shooting outdoors every day this week, and several days last week as well (see Kali's Senior session blog below).

I just wanted to take a moment to share a few portraits from this past week. The majority of these were taken in what I refer to as the "backside" of Ritter Park, which is simply GORGEOUS this time of year! If you live in Huntington, I highly recommend taking a stroll through this part of Ritter Park one evening. It is truly breathtaking, and we're not even in peak foliage yet!

Thank you to the Pelfrey/Angel family, Amy and Mark, whose portraits were shot on Amy's parents' property, Ashley and Tave, and Leslie, my "Carrie Underwood look-alike" Senior. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment