Monday, October 13, 2008

Down On the Farm with Jared

Yesterday I was very fortunate to be able to enjoy three of my favorite things all at once: Shooting outdoors in the fall, Senior portraits, and Mason County farms. I grew up visiting my grandparents at their farm in Leon, WV, so I've always had a sort of nostalgic affection towards that area. When Jared's mother, Tammy, asked if I would mind shooting his Senior portraits on their Mason County farm in early October, I think I probably responded something like, "Would I?!?!?"

Jared is on the Varsity football team at Hannan High School. After we got some shots at their farm we headed to the school so he could have a few portraits made by his locker with some of his equipment.

As we headed back, we stopped at their field so I could get some shots of him by these hay bales. I've always had a "thing" for hay...don't ask me why!

Even though Jared wasn't all that excited about spending the afternoon having his pictures taken (not many guys are), he was a great sport and I think we got some really great shots. Thank you, Tammy, for inviting me out to your beautiful farm and for giving me a hand during the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment