Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Funny Little Finney

I just finished editing the photos from little Finney's portrait session and there was one shot that I simply HAD to share:

When I opened this photo to edit I instantly cracked up! I don't even really remember getting this shot, but that's what I love about photographing babies and toddlers. I stay so busy trying to keep the child's attention during the session that I just shoot and shoot and shoot in hopes of capturing "THE" moment, because it happens so quickly. Then, when its time to go through all those shots I sometimes discover little treasures like this one, which totally makes my day! Of course, Finney's portraits on the baby chaise were hilarious and adorable anyway simply because he struck this little pose all by himself:

Gotta love those chubby baby legs!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney,
    What great photos! We are so happy with the variety and quality of the photos available, and you were a pleasure to work with... flexible and understanding but professional. We can't wait to get our hands on some prints!
    Thanks so much,
    Lee (Finney's mom)

    ReplyDelete