Sunday, January 22, 2012

For a Limited Time Only: 20% off Divine and Exquisite Packages!


The 2012 WKEE Bridal Expo is taking place today, January 22, at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. I'm sad that I'm unable to attend, as I have participated in this fun event for the last several years, but I have decided to carry on my tradition of offering a special on the Divine and Exquisite wedding packages during the week of the Expo!
That's right, beginning today, if you book either the Divine or Exquisite wedding package during the month of January, 2012, you will receive 20% off the package price. That's up to $500 in savings! This offer ends on January 31, 2012, so don't miss this opportunity to save! (Offer excludes the Lovely package.)

Full wedding package details can be found here, and don't forget to read my recent blog for details regarding my new payment policy. Call today to schedule a consultation and/or book your wedding with Courtney Bell Photography! (304) 522-7747 (Weekdays after 7PM is the best time to call.)


No comments:

Post a Comment