Friday, January 14, 2011

New and Improved. Now with TWICE the Courtney's!

After almost seven years of working alone, I have finally taken on an assistant! I'd like for you all to meet Miss Courtney Holschuh (pronounced "whole shoe"). Courtney and I met a couple of years ago, but I was aware of her work as an amateur photographer for a couple of years before that, thanks to Flickr.com. She is silly, fun, has a great eye for photography, and she is also EXTREMELY organized, which is exactly the kind of assistant I need! We have already shot several weddings together and I feel very confident that she is going to be a great asset to Courtney Bell Photography.

The "other" Courtney and I will be at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena this Sunday (Jan. 16) from 11-5 for the 2011 Bridal Expo. In honor of Courtney H.'s first year as my assistant, I am offering a 20% discount off the Divine and Exquisite wedding packages if you book your wedding with Courtney Bell Photography by January 31, 2011! Feel free to stop by and say hello, ask questions, or just check out our booth. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment