Monday, August 9, 2010

Communication Break Down!

First of all, I would like to apologize to anyone who has been unable to reach me in the last several months. It is literally almost unbelievable the amount of problems I have had with both my phone line and my email! I will spare you the long explanation and just cut to the chase:

The best way to reach me right now is via email, which has recently changed thanks to Verizon switching over to another company called Frontier (hence, the cause of my email woes). My new email address is cbellphoto@frontier.com. Please note, however, that my Spam filter through Microsoft Outlook is VERY sensitive and sometimes email that isn't spam gets filtered there. I try my best to check it often, but sometimes emails can slip by me and end up in the Spam folder. Therefore, if you haven't received a reply from me within a few days, please feel free to send another email.

Again, I cannot apologize enough to those of you who may have been trying to reach me recently. I'm still working on the phone situation, but for now the email problem seems to be resolved (minus the sensitive Spam filter issue). Please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address mentioned above if you have any questions or need anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment