Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun Pin-Up Shoot!

Yesterday I had a blast shooting a pin-up session with my friend, Sarah, while she was getting a tattoo! I have been friends with Sarah ever since junior high and now she is an AMAZING hairstylist at Karma Salon in Bourboursville. She did her own hair and make-up for the shoot and looked absolutely fabulous.

The session took place at Tat-Nice Tattoos, located at 1327 4th Avenue in Huntington, with the persmission of Matt Hays, her incredibly talented tattoo artist. I also need to thank Saka, who is a tattoo artist and also a photo enthusiast, for being such a great assistant during the shoot!

All I can say is that Tat-Nice really does live up to its name because everyone there was extremely nice and accommodating. Sarah's photos turned out even better than I had hoped. It's nice being a photographer and having super hot babes as friends. :)
Thanks, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment