Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Bridal Expo Special!

I had a fantastic time at the WKEE Bridal Extravaganza yesterday, which was held at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington. I met so many wonderful people! My only regret is that I never had an opportunity to walk around and say hello to some of the other photographers at the expo. My friends and fellow photographers, Holly Bond-Farrell and Amanda Nagy, stopped by my booth for a nice chat, as well as a few new photographers to the area, whom I really enjoyed meeting.

Now, as promised, I am offering a special discount on wedding packages this week! If you book your wedding between January 18 and January 25, 2009 you will receive a 20% discount off the Divine and Exquisite packages!!! That is equal to $420 in savings off the Exquisite package, and $700 in savings off the Divine package! And don't forget, if your wedding is scheduled on a non-Saturday you will still receive the regular 10% Non-Saturday Discount, for a total of 30% savings! (These offers do not apply to the Lovely package.)

This discount is being offered ONLY during the week of the 2009 Bridal Expo and, again, ends on January 25th, so don't miss out! Call today to schedule your free wedding photography consultation and/or book Courtney Bell Photography to photograph your special day. (304) 522-7747

No comments:

Post a Comment