Monday, March 30, 2009

Your Vote is Needed (and Rewarded)!!!

Some of you may recall a blog I posted not too long ago about a fun pin-up shoot I did at a local tattoo parlor with my good friend, Sarah. Well, after another recent studio session with her I decided to submit some of her photos to the 2010 Kitten Koffin Zombies pin-up calendar contest, and I am pleased to announce that Bombshell Sarah is now in the running to be Miss July!

Sarah is competing against five other pin-up girls and the winner is chosen purely by popular vote. That is why I am asking for your help. Every vote counts!!! The contest starts today, March 30th, and you can vote once every 24 hours until midnight, April 11, 2009.

The KKZ website requires you to register with your email address and a password before you can vote, which we all know is kind of a pain in the butt. So, to make up for the inconvenience, this week I am offering a 10% discount off ANY photo session (excluding Wedding packages) if you mention that you voted for Bombshell Sarah when you schedule your appointment and tell me the name of her closest competition (you are shown the total of votes for each girl after you place your vote)! This offer is only good until April 11, 2009.

So, remember to vote every day, tell your friends, and don't forget to mention you voted for Bombshell Sarah to receive your 10% photo session discount! Your help is much needed and MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment