Friday, November 14, 2008

Catching Up and Looking Ahead


Well, I was afraid this would happen. I hesitated to start a blog for a long time because I wasn't sure if my busy schedule would allow me to keep up with it, and sure enough it looks as though I'm starting to fall behind. So, to make up for it I am going to post a few shots from some recent sessions that I've worked on, including:

Senior sessions for Tanisha (my exotically gorgeous Senior!) and Justin (my charming, talkative Senior!), Cara and Wes' engagement session, a portrait from the Herrenkohl family reunion (Amy Herrenkohl's family of gorgeous men), Jamiee's bridal session (my Phoebe Cates look-alike!), and the weddings of Kelly and Joe and Kristen and Scott.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to let you guys know that Courtney Bell Photography now has profiles on both MySpace and Facebook! Be sure to add yourself to my Friends list to stay updated on the latest news, specials, blog entries, etc.!

In addition, I wanted to mention a couple of things that you guys can look forward to from Courtney Bell Photography. I recently discovered that the program I use to create my Wedding Memories DVDs has the ability to export clips to YouTube!!! I haven't actually tried it yet, but my hope is to soon be showing off clips from some of my wedding DVDs!

Also, be on the lookout for some Christmas portraits, which will probably be posted after this weekend, along with some holiday pricing information. (Sheesh...Christmas already!)

All in all, things have been rather crazy around here, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you to all of the wonderful families, Seniors, couples, and individuals who have helped make this such a successful, busy season! Hopefully, when things calm down a bit, I will be able to post blog entries on a more regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment